AMSOIL President and CEO Al Amatuzio introduced the world to his new and revolutionary synthetic motor oil and the concept of extended drain intervals in 1972. For the first time, people could buy the true performance and protection only a 100 percent synthetic motor oil could offer. Back in those early days, Amatuzio found it difficult to market and sell such a revolutionary new product.
In fact, he took on much of this responsibility himself, from blending and packaging to marketing and selling. But In 1973, Amatuzio met Shirley Green, changing the AMSOIL business forever. It was Green who introduced Amatuzio to multilevel marketing.
Almost 30 years later, AMSOIL is still thriving as a multi-level marketing company. AMSOIL is well known as a company of integrity, a company that not only offers the highest quality synthetic lubricants on the market, but also one of the most solid business opportunities. AMSOIL Dealers may choose to participate in a variety of programs to build their businesses, including personal retail sales, sponsorship of new Dealers and Preferred Customers and through retail-on-the-shelf, commercial and fund raising accounts. AMSOIL also offers its Dealers top notch support and a wide selection of sales literature, promotional items and other sales tools. Thousands of Independent AMSOIL Dealers have found success through the AMSOIL multi-level marketing plan. People have established careers, raised families and secured their retirements through the income earned from their AMSOIL Dealerships.
AMSOIL is a recognized leader and innovator in the lubricant industry and has worked hard to maintain its reputation for quality and integrity.
While many companies through the years have relied on hype and exaggerations to sell their products, AMSOIL has been content to let the facts speak for themselves. Through laboratory and field testing, AMSOIL shows customers just how superior its products are over the competition’s.
Countless testimonials from AMSOIL users back up everything AMSOIL claims about its products. Customers know AMSOIL delivers true performance, not performance hype.
It is through so many knowledgeable and professional Dealers that AMSOIL has maintained its reputation as a company of integrity for almost 30 years. AMSOIL Dealers have successfully worked together in an atmosphere of mutual respect from the beginning.
AMSOIL Dealers are free to pursue potential customers, downline Dealers, Preferred Customers and commercial, retail-on-the-shelf and fund raising accounts throughout the United States and Canada. Dealers are by no means limited exclusively to the areas they live in. However, Dealers are prohibited from pursuing the existing accounts, Dealers and Preferred Customers of fellow AMSOIL Dealers, all of whom have protected status.
Respect for fellow Dealers is one of the keys to AMSOIL’s success over the years. As a Dealer, you know the process sometimes involved with registering potential accounts, downline Dealers and Preferred Customers. Persistence and patience are vital. Not everyone becomes an AMSOIL customer immediately, and you may have to make several sales calls before finally closing the deal. Just as you wouldn’t want someone else to suddenly jump in and register an account you had already been actively pursuing, you should be careful not to do the same to another Dealer.
AMSOIL’s solid reputation has been a strong asset throughout the years. By maintaining this reputation, AMSOIL will continue to provide the finest synthetic lubricants on the market, while continuing to grow at a steady pace.
AMSOIL marketing plan policies are in place to protect all Dealers.
- AMSOIL Dealers will respect the rights of other Dealers and refrain from actively soliciting other Dealers’ current customers and the prospective customers with whom other Dealers are working.
- AMSOIL Dealers are prohibited from pursuing, for either sponsoring or sales purposes, current AMSOIL Dealers, Preferred Customers and Accounts, all of whom have protected status.
Related Synthetic Motor Oil Blogs
- Basic Car Care : How to Compare Synthetic to Standard Motor Oil
- AMSOIL OE Synthetic Motor Oil | Synthetic Oil HQ
- How to Comment | Jacob Ehlers, Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Cedar …
- Become a Preferred Customer! | Jacob Ehlers, Independent AMSOIL …
- API Comparative Motor Oil Testing | Jacob Ehlers, Independent …
- Sample Post | Jacob Ehlers, Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Cedar …
- What is the best synthetic motor oil? | Oil Pressure Gauge Guide
- Motor Oil, the Life Blood of Your Vehicles Engine
- Mobil 1 98HM64 Turbo Diesel Truck 5W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil – 1 …
- AMSOIL Synthetic 4-Stroke Motor Oil 0W-40 [Case Quantity] #AFF-01 …
- SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil » GetSlick – AMSOIL dealer
- Oil Change 411 | fem-fATL
- Oil Drain Interval Recommendations by Vehicle Brand | Best …
- Dealership Info – AMSOIL Synthetic Motor Oil Dealer