AMSOIL University (AU) is the most important Dealer training event of the year, and the 2011 event is almost here. Join fellow Dealers and AMSOIL corporate staff May 15-19 at the Duluth Entertainment and Convention Center (DECC) in Duluth, Minn.
Attending AMSOIL University may be the best investment a Dealer makes in his or her AMSOIL business. Dealers who attend AMSOIL University benefit in a number of ways:
- The latest sales and technical training
- Training devoted to team building, networking, marketing, business development and Internet strategies
- Numerous opportunities to network with fellow AMSOIL Dealers from all across North America
- Opportunity to interface with AMSOIL corporate personnel
- Opportunity to tour the AMSOIL Center and see firsthand the tremendous growth the company has realized
- A 10 percent rebate on all product orders placed while at AMSOIL University
- Form and develop friendships that can last a lifetime
- Great food
- Potential tax deduction
To register or obtain additional information, contact AMSOIL registration at (715) 399-6554, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “Training” tab in the Dealer Zone.
$447 per Dealer, $246 for an attending spouse, $75 for a spouse wishing to attend lunches and social events only.